Hotel in Southend on Sea overlooks River Thames Opened in 2010, this hotel in Southend on Sea gives guests a new, exciting base from which to explore this beautiful seaside resort in Essex. The hotel sits along Southend’s Western Esplanade, overlooking the mouth of the River Thames and Adventure Island. Located in the heart of the city’s tourist area, this hotel boasts 137 rooms furnished with modern amenities and styled in the distinct Park Inn design with warm colours and light wood accents. With all-day dining at the on-site RBG Bar & Grill and seven well-equipped meeting rooms, the hotel welcomes both business and leisure travellers to enjoy the perfect seafront stay in the county of Essex.
- This Southend on Sea hotel is situated in the heart of the stylish tourist area and overlooks the mouth of the River Thames.
- The hotel boasts 137 comfortable and well-equipped rooms, many of which offer sea views.
- Guest room amenities include a flat-screen television with more than 40 free view channels, laptop-sized safe, coffee and tea provisions and individual climate control.
- Spacious RBG Bar & Grill offers all-day dining with British and continental dishes.
- Meet with friends and colleagues in the bright, airy lounge and bar area with floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
- Guests receive access to the on-site gym.
- Parking is available in the Royals Shopping Centre directly opposite this Southend on Sea hotel (fees apply).
- Seven meeting rooms, including a large ballroom, all feature natural lighting.